Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Day...

Sure I set up the blog and then keep journaling in my pink book.  But tonight feels like the first time in a long time and I have had time to sit at a computer and not have it require my constant work on "school stuff."

Today is my last day of being pregnant.  Tomorrow I begin the grand adventure of being a mother of 3 kids.  I am so grateful for the last 9 months.  For the blessing of being part of one of God's miracles.  For the child growing inside of me from a small egg to a who I am going to meet tomorrow.  I have been blessed with wiggles and pokes all day.  During the last months they have gone from tickles to punches to rolling stretches.  Tomorrow that will end.  I would lie if I didn't admit to having a hard time with that.  So today I am going to focus on enjoying them and being grateful for all the wiggles I have been blessed with.

Tomorrow I pray that God be with all of us... the doctors, nurses, parents, grandparents and baby Carlisle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment